[Volunteers_fosm] FOSM paint report for August 13th, 2019

lasasha198--- via Volunteers_fosm volunteers_fosm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Aug 14 16:23:22 MDT 2019

 On Tuesday August 13th, the paint crew continued our painting in Cienega  recreational area.   We have almost finished painting the large restroom at the  end of the road.   Thanks  to Sam Beard who was able to obtain  money to purchase  a gallon of attractive cream colored paint so we could  paint the wooden privacy  panels  on  each end of the restroom  & along the eves of the structure.

We also painted 5 large trash receptacles Forest Service brown, along  the road leading up the hill.
Cienega  is a large area, but  it looks very nice with some TLC.  We had good weather, but still very warm in the sun.
Volunteers were Diana Helgesen, Ellie & Russ Parker, Sam Beard, Rikki Barrett and Anne Hickman   Anne Hickman Project Leader