[LWVNM Action] Fwd: Modest sunshine still leaves campaign cash in shadow

Meredith Machen meredith.machen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 08:31:39 MST 2020

Excellent analysis here about black and gray money. Read the whole article. The California model for tracking campaign contributions was a topic of discussion when we were working on the enabling legislation for the NM Ethics Commission.
I want to know about the funders behind the push for approval of the PRC constitutional amendment. If you hear anything, please share. Thanks.

Meredith Machen
mermachen at cybermesa.com
505 577 6337

Begin forwarded message: