[LWVNM Action] NM Ethics Watch on the lack of diversity on the Citizen Redistricting Committee - and my take

George Richmond geomrich1 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 20 12:49:15 MDT 2021

And we should know in a few months the outcome of their first efforts.

Acceptance by all parties and no legal actions would be a good measure.

Seeing how the district of Liz Stefanics comes out would be another test.

George Richmond

George M. Richmond
152 Juniper Hill Road, NE
Albuquerque, NM 87122-1913