[LWVNM Action] Legislative Action Study Group

Akkana Peck akkana at shallowsky.com
Sat Jan 8 09:41:44 MST 2022

To people interested in the study group:

I forgot that this mailing list sometimes obscures the email address
of people replying. If you want to be on the mailing list, please
email me at akkana at shallowsky.com -- don't just reply to this
message, or if you do reply, change the To line to my address.

If you've replied already, no need to reply again -- I found email
addresses for everybody who's replied so far.

        ...Akkana