[LWVNM Action] Action Committee Meeting Friday, 9/9 at 5:30

West Laura laura_western at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 10:16:28 MDT 2022

 Akkana:
I thought the survey was for this week.  I will be unavailable tomorrow as well as next Friday.
Laura Riedel
    On Thursday, September 8, 2022 at 12:01:01 PM MDT, Akkana Peck via Action <action at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

 Thanks, everybody, for filling out the Action meeting time survey.

There's a strong preference for Wednesday over Friday -- but a
few of the key Action Committee people are apparently unavailable
then, so let's discuss that briefly at tomorrow's meeting.

For this week, we were already planning a meeting on Friday, so
let's meet tomorrow as planned. But several key people are
unavailable at 4pm tomorrow, so let's meet at 5:30 Friday instead.
Zoom info:
    https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82088967453?pwd=MU1RKys2dytYMWFVYW40YjJQdDRkZz09
    Meeting ID: 820 8896 7453
    Passcode: 417870

Here's an agenda. If anyone has anything additional they'd like to
discuss, let me know.

    Action Committee Meeting, Friday Sep 9, 2022, 5:30 pm

    Finding a New Meeting Time: Akkana Peck

    Reproductive Rights update:  Ann LePage

    Tax Policy update: Kathy Brooks

    Redistricting Update: Dick Mason + Hannah Burling

    Voting & Elections Update - Dick Mason

    Ethics Commission update - Judy Williams

    Outreach Circle Update - Hannah Burling

See you tomorrow!

        ...Akkana