[LWVNM Action] Sorry for the duplicate Zoom invitation

West Laura laura_western at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 16:24:25 MDT 2022

 Akkana:
I didn't get an invitation.  My name is spelled Laura Riedel.
Thanks for being so diligent about inviting everyone.
Laura
    On Sunday, September 25, 2022 at 01:58:29 PM MDT, Akkana Peck via Action <action at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

 Hi, Theresa,

I'm setting up the Zoom for the LWVLA candidate forum, and your name was misspelled the first time. Apparently Zoom doesn't have any way of correcting typos, so I had to have it send a second invitation. Sorry for the confusion! Please use the second invitation, the one that has your first name spelled correctly. (And if you didn't get an invitation, let me know. This is my first time setting up a webinar and I'm still figuring it out.)

        ...Akkana