[LWVNM Action] Latest Legislative Tracking sheet

Judy Williams jkwilliams24 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 11:27:12 MST 2024

Weird - HJR1 passed out of HGEIC -

This is what I sent the other day and I don't think it was wrong - I
watched the entire thing.  I know the website says different, but....  Judy

HGEIC this morning

HJR7 Commission on Legislative Salaries      Rep. Rubio

Yes, 6-3

HJR5 – session length, pocket vetoes, messages     Rep. Figueroa

Yes, 6-3

HJR1 -45 day sessions   –             Rep.McQueen

Yes 6-2 (Little and Anyanonu voted yes, on basis of incrementalism.

HJR2  Eliminate Pocket Vetoes             Rep. McQueen

Yes, unanimous