[NMCycling] Fwd: Herb Schon

Charlie Drysdale via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Aug 2 07:40:28 MDT 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: schonherb <schonherb at comcast.net>
To: charlierunner57 <charlierunner57 at aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Aug 2, 2014 5:47 am
Subject: Herb Schon

Hi, Charlie. I hope plans for your event are going smoothly and there's a big turnout.

Meanwhile, would it be appropriate for you to post the following to the NMCycling group? I don't know who his friends are so I would like to issue a mass invitation and let those who wish to attend let me know:

Dear friends of Herb Schon:

Herb's son, Peter, and I will host an informal gathering in Herb's memory on the afternoon of Saturday, September 13, at the Pecos Trail Cafe. It will be a chance to meet Peter and a few other family members.

If you are interested, please email me at jacksonschon at comcast.net or call 466-2955. Also, Peter is compiling a memory book for his daughter, Greta, who will now never get to know her grandfather well. So if you have any illustrative stories from your relationship with Herb, please jot them down in an email and I will forward them to Peter.

Thank you,

--Irene Jackson (Schon

Thanks, Charlie.

--I