[NMCycling] Cyclocross workshop series

Jon Dellios via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Aug 17 14:59:52 MDT 2014

Dear all,

As cyclocross has begun, I'd like to invite you to join the second
Sophrosyne Cyclocross Workshop series (August 19 - Sept 9) .  The
recently-completed first session gave us a chance to work on basic skills
development and practice.  This upcoming second session, Tuesday nights
(5:30-7:30pm), was originally slated to pick up from the first to advance
our preparation for the season.  However, we are eager to encourage all to
participate, and we will tailor the sessions to match all participants'
levels and needs.

We will diversify the location of our four weekly meetings to get the best
experience on a variety of surfaces and terrains.

Sign up on our website (SophrosyneNM.com).  Once you have connected with us
there, I will reach out to you via email with the details of the four
workshops.   You may also call, email, or text me if you have any further
questions.

Please see our attached flyer.

I hope you are looking forward to the excitement of cyclocross this fall,
as much as I am.

Sincerely,  Jon

Jon Dellios
SophrosyneNM.com