[NMCycling] Error Algodones TT Series Final Placings

Tim Schoeny via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 18 21:59:54 MDT 2014

Error in David LePell's average time, pointed out by David LePell. Thanks Dave.

David moves to 3rd and Randy Bradford takes 2nd (by two seconds!).

I really do like the members of this community. I always enjoy watching you race and doing the timing and results. Hope to see you all at the Record Challenge!

 tim

Still Fit to Fight
1234567890         2         3         4         5         6         7    76