[NMCycling] Making a Race Director Happy!!!

Kari Wilner via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Aug 20 21:40:20 MDT 2014

You sure know how to do it!  We're up 30 racers since I sent out the email
last night.

WAY TO GO!!!

Remind your friends they have one more day - online registration closes at
midnight tomorrow.

It's fast, it's fun and it's shorter than last year for some!

Everyone should finish closer to the same time, which means we won't have
to wait forever for race results, great food or fantastic prizes!!!

Las Vueltas de Mountainair - the only place to be this Sunday!

http://newmexicosportsonline.com/Cycling/Las-Vueltas-de-Mountainair-Road-Race-2014/744