[NMCycling] Last minute Cedro notes

Steve Vender via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Aug 21 19:22:32 MDT 2014

One more note ...

Ice Bucket Challenge at Cedro!

Kerrie
 Copelin, Executive Director of The ALS Association - New Mexico Chapter
 will be onsite at Cedro this weekend offering a great way to cool down
after the race and raise some $ for ALSA.

Be sure to bring some $.

The drenching station will open after the first rider crosses the finish line.

See you there!

Stephen Vender
Sport Systems MountainTop Cycling

http://mountaintopcycling.com/