[NMCycling] THANK YOU from Las Vueltas de Mountainair

Kari Wilner via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Aug 24 18:40:51 MDT 2014

Hope you all made it home safely.

We had an amazing turn out this morning (117 racers) and a safe, fast
race!!!  What more could a race director ask for?   EARLY REGISTRATIONS!!!!

But enough about me!

THANK YOU ALL for coming out and racing with us!  We love seeing you and
celebrating this fantastic sport with you!

I'm happy to report we collected another $520 in donations for the Earl
Gage Fund.  Our cycling community continues to be generous and supportive
group!

Race results will be posted soon.

New Mexico Spokettes Racing Team