[NMCycling] Cedro Peak MTB thanks

Damian C via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 25 08:19:13 MDT 2014

Thanks to the racers for showing up to experience the rock and roll of
Cedro Peak.

Thanks to all these volunteers on our team who invested the time and energy
to make it happen.

Barry & Barbara O'Melinn - for hosting our planning meeting and directing
the race. Very nice!
Chris & Joanna Eckstein for pre-planning hosting, trail marking,
officiating/results, etc...
Matt Patton - trail marking for two days prior and for tearing down the
trail markings on race day,
Rose Haack, Kelly Drescher, Gabe Gaarden, Roy Cuoco - making sure no one
made 'race day' an over-nighter with search and rescue choppers involved in
missing rider fiascos.
Michael Donovan - Officiating
Steve Vender - Promoting the race and our sponsors that support the cycling
community
Shellie Bailie - THE post race massage
Dominic Gutierrez - THE post race adjustment
Zack Ratzlaff - Sport Systems mechanic onsite
Silvio 'get them cars tight' Menezes
Marlene Squilacci - for the great race pics
https://www.facebook.com/mountaintopcycling/photos_stream
Kerrie Copelin - ALS NM Director who rocked the ice bucket challenges and
does great work to help the ALS community everyday.
And to everyone else involved in putting on this challenging and fun race -
MUCHAS GRACIAS!!

Next up is the Back to School XC and ENDURO FINALE in Angel Fire on the
weekend of September 6-7. Both races will be rippers so sign up and show up!
https://www.facebook.com/events/267060880156698/

Cheers,

*Damian*

www.mountaintopcycling.com