[NMCycling] Kids Triathlon & Cyclists still needed for Adult relays

MATTHEW via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Aug 26 09:35:50 MDT 2014

All,
Friday is the last chance to sign up online for the Las Campanas Kids Triathlon in Santa Fe! We are also still looking for cyclists for relay teams for the Adult race. For those of you that raced the Las Campanas Circuit race, a couple of weeks ago, you know what an awesome course this is!
This race supports a great organization here in Santa Fe for special needs kids and adults. Please go to their site for a link to registration:
LasCampanasCompadres.org
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you for your support!

Matt Desmond
Matt at sfmultisport.com
(505)670-1289