[NMCycling] Cedro Peak MTB thanks

Doug Schneebeck via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Aug 26 12:12:45 MDT 2014

And thanks to everyone for your support of the fight against ALS.  This means a great deal to me and my family.  I'm sorry we could not show up for the event.  Even though you didn't see us, part of me was there.  Literally.  Over the years I left a considerable amount of skin and blood on the dirt, rocks, cactii, and even one tree on the Cedro trails.
Cheers!
Schneebs

Douglas G.  Schneebeck
4250 Aspen Ave., N. E.