[NMCycling] Stupid Question

Patricio Lujan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Aug 26 22:04:30 MDT 2014

I grew up around these guys and I was always told to keep the patient calm as any excitement accelerates the  venom through the system.  In June I ran into to this one and was explaining to my son to be aware of your surroundings because when you see one; there is probably another one nearby.  My son responded " Oh like the one near your left" ...they still make me crap my pants:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku7KyG3jitc&feature=youtu.be