[NMCycling] 2013 Felt AR2 with DI2

Joanna Eckstein via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Aug 28 15:00:06 MDT 2014

Due to an unfortunate bike wreck which has impacted what I can ride, as
much as I love this bike, it doesn't suit what I am able to ride.  It is a
superb racing bike, super aero, super stiff, and super dynamic.  It has
been upgraded with a Specialized Carbon Ergo Bars and a Stages power crank
arm that I am willing to sell with.  This bike has been minimally ridden
(it was purchased prior to a broken pelvis and has hardly been on the
road), and I have raced it a grand total of 2 races.  The bike has the same
set of tires on it.  It has never hit the ground, and is in Like New
condition.

This bike retailed for $6200 new.  I am asking $3800 with the Stages Power
crank arm.

The size is a 51 cm.  The link on this website tells you all you need to
know on the specs.

AR2 Ult Di2 Road Bike - Felt Bicycles
<http://2013.feltracing.com/USA/2013/Road/AR-Series/AR2.aspx>

AR2 Ult Di2 Road Bike - Felt Bicycles
<http://2013.feltracing.com/USA/2013/Road/AR-Series/AR2.aspx>
Engineered to give Felt’s pro riders—and you—the incredible ride quality
that makes this road bike so unique.

View on 2013.feltracing.com
<http://2013.feltracing.com/USA/2013/Road/AR-Series/AR2.aspx>
Preview by Yahoo

Contact me directly if you are interested.
joannaeckstein at gmail.com

Joanna