[NMCycling] free to a good home (CX)

Jeffrey Fleming via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Aug 28 20:52:34 MDT 2014

Gone - thanks for playing!

From: Jeffrey Fleming [mailto:redbicycle at comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 8:15 PM
To: Bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Subject: free to a good home (CX)

All, I have some freebies I'd like to donate to any juniors out there in
need.  So, if any of y'all work with or coach junior cross racers contact me
about:

1.       Alex rims ALX298r (road or cross) clincher wheel set: modest
weight, very durable, 24x rear, 20x front (radial) - I'll include a SRAM
9-spd cassette (11-26; <500 miles) and two cross tires in decent shape
(Maxiss and Ritchey).

2.       Cross Frame - size 56cm (fits more like a 54 however): Motobecane,
FantomCross Team frameset, disc ready.  Brand new - never been ridden.
Includes carbon fork and a 110mm Easton EA-70 stem.

Let me know.cleaning out the garage!  If you want to use for yourself
contact me and I'll sell at nominal cost.