[NMCycling] bike shop sales and such

Hawke Morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Aug 29 10:30:14 MDT 2014

Bike-racers:

Maybe a good way to do this is that any bike related business could make a little plug for a sale on this list, because it does legitimately interest a lot of the community, but limit it to about two or three a year.  This is kind of how it is working now anyway.  If someone starts sending sale info every three days, then we should complain, as this is not an ad list for any company.  To me this sounds reasonable.  How does that sound to you of the list and to our venerable moderator?

4214 Mesa Grande Pl SE
Albuquerque, NM 87108
(505) 259-6885
[1]hm at ftml.net