[NMCycling] bike shop sales and such

RDCipoletti--- via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Aug 29 10:52:57 MDT 2014

NO!

----- Original Message -----

From: "Chad Patterson via Bike-racers" <bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com>
To: "Hawke Morgan" <hm at ftml.net>
Cc: "Racers, Bike" <bike-racers at swcp.com>
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2014 10:50:53 AM
Subject: Re: [NMCycling] bike shop sales and such

Suggestion: all shops submit their junk once a week, say Monday, and everybody gets one email with all of the ads together, kinda like the ads we get via snail mail. The shops can bid for the top spot, revenue pays for this service and/or NMBRA.

This way, the shops who fork over all that dough so we can race get to sell their stuff to their target demographic, but we all only have to deal with one email per week. Sound good?

Sent from my iPhone