[NMCycling] 2015 NM Enduro Cup planning meeting

Steve Watts GM via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Dec 3 08:05:00 MST 2014

Hi Damian,

Thanks for putting this together...I will be there, so consider this my
RSVP.

Do you want to talk about timing in this meeting? It's a big issue in
Enduro racing and should be addressed. I at least would be interested in
considering a way to contract with a timing company and cost share the
expense.

See you soon,

SW

--