[NMCycling] Valle dell Oro CX RSVP request

Hawke Morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Dec 12 15:27:54 MST 2014

Cyclocross interested bike racers,

The deadline for the RSVPs for the 1-25-15 Old Fashioined CX has been extended to this Sunday night (12-14.) I have about half a dozen now and would like to see about 20 to go forward with it. The early deadline is because I would like to get a feel for potential interest before submitting the USAC permit paperwork. This would be two weeks after nationals. Info is available at: http://bcdracing.com/cycling/2015vdocx.html So if you would like to see it happen please RSVP by joining the event at https://www.facebook.com/events/1569672129911347/ or by emailing hawke at bcdracing.com

Info on the event and coursemap are at http://bcdracing.com/cycling/2015vdocx.html

Thanks,

4214 Mesa Grande Pl SE
Albuquerque, NM 87108