[NMCycling] Is anyone running a Wolf Tooth style 1x10 42t cog?

Marc Basiliere via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Dec 31 10:13:42 MST 2014

Hey all,

We're working on a new with Wolf Tooth Components to help their GC (or
others' similar) 42t range-extending cogs perform better.  Prototypes
are landing this week and I'd like to find someone local with some miles
on one of those setups to give feedback on what we've come up with.  In
exchange for your feedback (to us) and tight lips (to everyone else),
you get some free bits & pieces.

If you're interested, shoot me an e-mail with your setup (cog, cassette,
and derailleur), how long you've been riding it, and how much riding
you're doing at the moment.  Thanks in advance!

Marc Basiliere