[NMCycling] Get your summer cyclocross on!

Jon Dellios via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Jul 1 11:18:08 MDT 2014

Dear all,

I'm excited to announce that I will be teaching cyclocross skills for both
kids and adults again this summer.  The 2nd annual City of Albuquerque kids
camp will be held at the Balloon Fiesta grounds at the end of July.  The
Sophrosyne instructional workshops will begin with those new to the sport
and progressively work on skills advancement throughout the late summer and
early fall leading up to the race season.  Please take a look at the
attached flyers for more details.

Please share the information about the City of Albuquerque Kid's Cyclocross
Camp and the Sophrosyne skills workshops with anyone you know who might be
interested in getting an early jump on their cyclocross involvement this
summer.

Thanks and hope to see you there!
Jon

--