[NMCycling] NM Spokette Racing presents 'Half the Road' Aug 14

Jodi Aeling via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jul 11 08:51:54 MDT 2014

Hello everyone,

Our team is sponsoring a screening of Katherine Bertine's documentary at 7:30 August 14 at the Century 14 in Downtown Albuquerque. Tickets are on sale now through this link:    http://www.tugg.com/events/9962

Your credit card will not be charged unless we meet the required number of tickets sold (85).

Following the film there will be a Q&A with interesting guest speakers - TBA.

We would like to share this with many other women out there who may not even know their inner cyclist, so help us spread the word if you can!  We are promoting this with our Vueltas de Mountainair Race on August 24. http://spokettes.com/?page_id=1513

Thanks for reading and hope to see you at one or both our events!

Jodi