[NMCycling] Missing a bike?

Gary Vincent via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jul 13 13:00:20 MDT 2014

Was one of them a Specialized Shiv? This one was stolen from William Kessler back in April:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/1485090_10201705618706462_4490089266099929244_n.jpg

From the owner’s Facebook Page:

STOLEN!!!!
Just my luck. If everyone could keep an eye out in Albuquerque and the surrounding areas my bike was stolen from the back of my pickup truck this afternoon in Southeast Albuquerque from the Sandia National Labs parking lot. If everyone could keep an eye out for it I would greatly appreciate it.

The bike is a 2012 Specialized Shiv Pro, spec'd out with SRAM Red components and a Specialized carbon crankset.
It also has a bright red specialized Sitero seat.

If you see it please report it to the police and let me know
505-507-1803