[NMCycling] NM Enduro Cup Event and Clinic Updates

Steve Vender via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Jul 19 15:04:02 MDT 2014

All,

The next two events in the NM Enduro Cup series are coming up soon!

8/2  - Los Alamos EnduroFest: https://www.facebook.com/events/823782070975068/

This is an exhibition event this year but is still 100% fun and great practice for the third event at Sandia.

8/10 - Sandia Bomber Enduro: https://www.facebook.com/events/264556707063471/

The Sandia Bomber iIS HAPPENING as scheduled. Some of you may have heard about the
lift problem at Sandia Peak Ski Area. We will be providing a shuttle
service to get riders to their runs so we are a go!

For anyone that did the first event at Angelfire the courses at Sandia will be less technical but a lot longer. We'll be posting course updates soon so stay tuned.

7/30 - Still not sure about this whole enduro thing? Damian Calvert will be holding an Enduro Clinic at Sport Systems on 7/30. Spots are limited so sign up ASAP!: http://www.nmsportsystems.com/enduro-clinic/

Please feel free to contact me with any questions regarding any of the enduro events. We'll post reposes to the www.nmendurocup.com web page ASAP!

Thanks!
Steve Vender
MountainTop Cycling