[NMCycling] Child supervision swap?

Hawke Morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jul 28 09:15:45 MDT 2014

I would like to let my stepson Noah (10) do the junior race and also be able to race the A race myself.  I am looking for someone who might need help with their kid(s) who is doing the C, B or Womens race and might want to swap for keeping an eye on Noah while I race the As.
Or, alternately, just someone who is just going to be around for the As but not racing, who might be willing to watch Noah.  For this service I could provide a six pack of a preferred beverage or a small cash compensation.

Thanks,

4214 Mesa Grande Pl SE
Albuquerque, NM 87108
(505) 259-6885