[NMCycling] Las Vueltas de Mountainair - ONE month away!!!

Kari Wilner via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jul 28 10:23:21 MDT 2014

Hello Fabulous Racers!

YES, it is that time again.  Time for me to send you wonderful emails
reminding you of the BEST race of the season.....Las Vueltas de
Mountainair.

When is it, you ask?!  Sunday, August 24th at 9am.

Exact same fast, fun race courses as in the past, only difference this year
Men Cat 123 are just doing the big loop (for those of you that said it was
too long, we heard you and "you're welcome!")

This means everyone will finish closer together, less waiting around for
results and festivities!  We can party sooner!!  We have a great menu
planned and of course more exciting prices than ever before! You don't have
to place to take home a great prize.

So, why wait (even though I know you will)?  Register online today.
http://www.newmexicosportsonline.com/Cycling/Las-Vueltas-de-Mountainair-Road-Race-2014/744

Purchase your buffet ticket online during registration for the after party.

Also, we are looking to raise more money for Earl Gage, so when you
register please remember, he's home but still needs our support!!!

Until the next email....ride fast and be safe!

New Mexico Spokettes Racing Team