[NMCycling] Yellowstone Bike Tour

schonherb--- via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jun 11 14:47:39 MDT 2014

The second annual Cycle Greater Yellowstone takes place this year August 17-23.
For details url: cyclegreateryellowstone.com
It's not a cheap tour but the amenities and the incredible riding make it a "once in a lifetime" tour.
The cost is $1,195 plus $465 for the Sherpa service.
Unfortunately, serious business prevents me from going this year and I will sell my spot with a 25% discount
bringing the total to $1,245 which includes parking.
Sharing the Sherpa service can be had for an additional $20 if two want to go.
If you have interest, please contact Herb Schon at 466-2955 or schonherb at comcast.net