[NMCycling] Bern Co Sheriffs ---Fwd: Fwd: Look for this vehicle!

Diane Albert via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Jun 14 13:35:36 MDT 2014

Dan Houston is Bernalillo County sheriff.  I'm going to contact him to ask
what the Bern Co Sheriff's Office criteria are for considering crashes
'intentional.' Contact info is here for Dan sheriff at bernco.gov:
http://www.bernalillocountysheriff.com/

Wow, BernCo also has a bicycle unit!

Dan just lost the R primary for re-election as County Sheriff, in part
probably because he appears to be quite the sexist!
http://www.afscme18.org/index.cfm?action=article&articleID=60709758-8ba4-4d8
a-acb8-8791b3bde0d3

Diane