[NMCycling] Road tubeless

John Vance via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jun 27 11:42:34 MDT 2014

So while there are a bunch of tire experts looking at this, I tried a set
of 25c Michelin Pro 3 tires on my 2010 TCR Advanced SL and determined that
the clearance was exactly 0.  Were these tires exceptionally tall for 25c
tires, or am I limited to 23c tires until I get a new frame.  Are tubeless
tires on wider rims not as tall?  If so maybe I can get away with 25c
tubeless.