[NMCycling] Cyclox post I tried to send last week

Jon Dellios via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jun 29 23:44:17 MDT 2014

Dear Mailman,

I am a member of the list serve with one of email addresses (
mr.dellios at gmail.com) and would like to add my second email address
(jon at SophrosyneNM.com) to the listserve, as well.
I attempted to send a note out last week about the City of ABQ Cyclocross
kid's clinic and a series of cyclox workshops I am running from my new
account, but just saw that that may not have been posted due to a necessary
review.
Would you please let me know if that email was published and, if not, how
might I join the listserve with the new address to accomplish that?

Thanks,  Jon Dellios

--
Jon Dellios
(505) 235-7628