[NMPsycoling] Keeping the rubber side down.

Cliff Loucks via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat May 3 09:25:25 MDT 2014

This list has just been migrated from an old ‘majordomo’ list to a modern ‘Mailman’ list.  See any difference?

What does this mean to you?  Not much for the majority of you, except that it should fix the problems Yahoo caused for email lists all ‘round the world.  I’m sure there’s more good stuff, I’m sure…  But first let’s see if this post works.

Just like with the majordomo list, each post will have some lines appended to it.  The link at the at the bottom takes you to the page where you can feed yourself about your subscription status.  You’ve all be assigned a password and you can request that password be emailed to you so you can change it to something you might be able to remember.  Each month you will get a subscription status email with your password in it and info about updating your subscription.

There will be more details to come about the updates to this email list.  But it’s Saturday morning and I’ve got better things to do...soon as I remember what I forgot I was supposed to be doing today.  See?  That’s what happens when you quit racing and don’t have to ride everyday.  You have to actually remember what you decided from a list of options.  Rats, shoulda written those down...

Tailwinds,

—-Cliff

Remember when you're feeling very small and insecure,
how amazing and unlikely is your birth,
and pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space,
'cuz there's bugger all down here on Earth.
    -Monty Python

Cliff Loucks
Albuquerque, New Mexico
at work: 505-844-9098