[NMPsycoling] New Mexico: Cycling Utah's May 2014 Issue, Bike Month Preview, Discounts, Calendar, Giveaways and more

Cycling Utah via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue May 6 15:47:33 MDT 2014

Dear New Mexico Cyclists,

We have the full regional calendar and lots of great regional stories.

May is Bike Month! Check out our May issue:
Read it digitally it here:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/may/Cycling-Utah-May-2014-Issue-counter.html

or: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=3110

Get the full preview of Bike Month events here including Bike Prom,
the Bike Bonanza, and the Cycle Salt Lake Century:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/news/may-2014-bike-month-get-celebrate-bike/

Check out our newsletter for our new issue, bike jobs, discounts,
giveaways, upcoming evenst, and more! This issue is packed!

Happy Biking!
Dave Iltis
Editor
Cycling Utah

Cycling Utah's May 2014 issue is now available in your favorite bike
shop in Utah, S. Idaho, Wyoming, Nevada, W. Colorado, and N. Arizona
and on our website.

The new issue has the full year's regional calendar of events, Bike
Month preview, commuter column, Book Review: Maglia Rosa - Triumph
and Tragedy at the Giro d'Italia, Salt Lake County Bicycle
Ambassadors, Buying new wheels, Enduro 101, Chase Pinkham Passes
Away, Utah and Idaho Get Mixed Reviews for Cycling in New Benchmark
Report, Sarai Snyder: Empowering Women via The Pedal, Park City
Trails Report, Policy Finalized on Ski Areas and Mountain Biking,
SLCBAC News for May 2014, Combat Puncture Vine on the Jordan River -
Buy a Weevil or Volunteer, New HIVE Pass Makes Bike Commuting Even
Easier, Product Review, An Ode to Coasting, Prevention of Overuse
Injuries, What is the Status of Commuting in Salt Lake City?,
Catching Up with Utah Pro Tayler Wiles, Slack and Nalder Win East
Canyon Road Race, Fad Diets - How Short-term Successes May Not
Benefit Long-term Nutrition, Call for 1,200 Volunteers Begins for
Tour of Utah, James Miska: ScalleyCat Survivor, Salt Lake Bicycle
Tours Founder, Utah Rises to 8th in Bike Friendly State Rankings,
Bicycle Collective News for May 2014, Lythgoe and Harward Win
Fun-Filled 6 Hours of Frog Hollow, The Bicycle Commuter Act; How I
made $960 tax free, Little Cottonwood Canyon Challenge, Opposite of
Tunnel Vision: Darko Technologies Sets Sights on Aerodynamics,
Bicycling the Black Hills of South Dakota and more.

Read it digitally it here:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/may/Cycling-Utah-May-2014-Issue-counter.html

or: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=3110

Scrub Components - a Utah parts manufacturer
Spring is here and you know you need new brake pads!  Try Scrub CHILL
and get free shipping through May with code 'Scrub14FreeShip' -
Sponsored Post
May is Bike Month!!

Read our preview and find the full calendar here:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/news/may-2014-bike-month-get-celebrate-bike/

Looking for a job in the cycling industry? Try our new jobs board:
http://cyclingutah.com/jobs

(Need to post a job? email dave at cyclingutah.com It's free)

We are giving away great things:

Cache Gran Fondo entry: http://woobox.com/qoss6z

  (All contests are on Facebook. You must enter that way. No other
options are possible. See links for details. Contests have various
expiration dates. You must enter each contest separately.)

Discount codes:
Look in our May issue:
Bike MS - page 3
Rudy Project Helmets - page 9
GoPro - page 10
Leadman Tri - Page 21
Cache Gran Fondo - page 23

Miss our April 2014 issue? Read it here:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/april/Cycling-Utah-April-2014-Issue-counter.html

or: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=3048
Miss our March 2014 issue? Read it here:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/march/Cycling-Utah-March-2014-Issue-counter.html

or: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=2873

News: Ghost Ride, scheduled for May 10, has been postponed until
August 30. See our calendar of events for details.

Please take a moment and like us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.
http://facebook.com/cyclingutah
http://twitter.com/cyclingutah
Google+ https://plus.google.com/+Cyclingutah

Also, we have tons of great new stories, news, calendar information,
and more at
http://www.cyclingutah.com

Cycling Utah is looking for reporters and contributing
writers/journalists (and photographers) for everything from general
interest bike stories to race reporting to touring, etc. If you are
interested, have a story idea, or news you would like to share,
please email dave at cyclingutah.com

Articles of interest:
Cycling with MS: http://www.cyclingutah.com/fitness/health/cycling-ms/
Utah's Invisible Cyclists http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=2598
Bike Touring from Steamboat to Grand Junction:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=2636
Utah Welcomes Three New Bike Companies: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=2774

Upcoming Events:
For details, see:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/event-calendars/

Cyclesmith Rocky Mountain Raceways Criterium Series West Valley City  UT
5/9/2014  Salt Lake Bike Party  Salt Lake City  facebook.com/SLCBikeParty
5/9/2014  Utah City Criterium Ogden racedayeventmanagement.com
5/9/2014  Adventure + Gear Expo Sandy adventuregearexpo.com
5/9/2014  Ogden Criterium Viewing Party Ogden ogdencity.com
5/10/2014 Young Riders Bike Swap  Park City youngriders.com
5/10/2014 Utah Bike Week  Salt Lake City
cyclingutah.com/event-calendars/bicycling-events-swaps-and-festivals/
5/10/2014 Springville to Nephi 100  Springville bccutah.org
5/10/2014 POSTPONED UNTIL AUGUST 30 Ghost Ride  Tooele  theghostride.com
5/10/2014 9th Annual Racers Cycle Service's Call to Sundance
Sundance Resort intermountaincup.com
5/10/2014 Goldilocks Salt Lake  South Jordan  goldilocksride.com/gsl
5/10/2014 South Davis Splash n Sprint Triathlon Bountiful
southdavisrecreation.com
5/10/2014 Bike Prom Salt Lake City  bicyclecollective.org
5/10/2014 Utah City Criterium Bountiful racedayeventmanagement.com
5/10/2014 Cyclofemme Ride Provo cyclofemme.com
5/11/2014 Salt Lake City Downtown Criterium Salt Lake City
racedayeventmanagement.com
5/11/2014 Amazing Earthfest Kanab amazingearthfest.com
5/11/2014 Grantsville Grind Grantsville bccutah.org
5/11/2014 Utah City Criterium Salt Lake City  racedayeventmanagement.com
5/11/2014 Cyclofemme Ride - Saturday Cycles Salt Lake City  cyclofemme.com
5/11/2014 Cyclofemme Ride Magna cyclofemme.com
5/11/2014 Cyclofemme Ride Salt Lake City  cyclofemme.com
5/12/2014 Bike to Work and School Week  Logan aggiebluebikes.org
5/12/2014 Bicycle Rodeo   Riverdale
riverdalecity.com/departments/recreation/Bike/Bike_Week.html
5/12/2014 Road Respect Press Conference Salt Lake City  utah.gov
5/12/2014 Utah Bike to Work Week  All udot.utah.gov
5/13/2014 Salt Lake County and City Mayor's Bike to Work Day  Salt
Lake City  bicycle.slco.org
5/13/2014 UTA Bike to Work Day in Orem City Orem  utarideshare.com
5/13/2014 Ride with the Mayor Riverdale
riverdalecity.com/departments/recreation/Bike/Bike_Week.html
5/14/2014 UTA Bike to Work Day in Provo City  Provo utarideshare.com
5/14/2014 Cycle Salt Lake Century Ride Packet Stuffing  Salt Lake
City  cyclesaltlakecentury.com
5/16/2014 UTA Bike Bonanza  Salt Lake City  utarideshare.com
5/16/2014 Bike Art Gallery Roll Salt Lake City  galleryroll.com
5/16/2014 National Bike to Work Day Everywhere
5/16/2014 MECCA Spring MTB Festival Green River biketheswell.org
5/17/2014 Bear Lake Classic Road Race Garden City race2raceevents.com
5/17/2014 Woman of Steel Triathlon & 5K American Fork triutah.com
5/17/2014 Cycle Salt Lake Century Ride  Salt Lake City
cyclesaltlakecentury.com
5/17/2014 UTA Bike To Work Day in Springville City  Springville City
utarideshare.com

Thanks for reading,
Dave Iltis
Editor