[NMCycling] Oakflats Results

Antonia DeHorney via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon May 12 07:09:50 MDT 2014

Good Morning,

We hope that all who raced enjoyed the new Oakflats course.  Thank you for
coming out.  Please find the results for 2013 and 2014 -
RESULTS<http://www.chasing3.com/oakflats-mtb-2013-results/>.
We will try and have your results up on USAC this week and sent to NMBRA.

Sadly, our photographer was not with us this weekend but Par did take a few
pictures out on the course and you maybe one of the lucky few. Please find
them on
Oky facebook <https://www.facebook.com/okyraceproductions>

We would like to send out a huge thanks to our Partner High Desert
Bicycles; mechanic, water stop and party tent! and to our sponsors
Pedaler's Cafe for race coffee, Power Bar for packet pick up goodies, Whole
foods, Trader Joes, Great Bakery for our gifts for the ladies and to Stan's
NOTUBES and Crank Brothers.

A special thanks go to our volunteers who are a huge contribution to making
the race run as smoothly as possible; NM Devo, Get Out! and Connor Rice.
--
*Antonia DeHorney*
*D.A.S.H.*