[NMCycling] Iron Horse Bike Classic Downtown Criterium Changes- FYI if interested.

Powergwa--- via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon May 12 13:01:07 MDT 2014

5/9/2014     I provided input to the Iron Horse  Bike Classic (IHBC) 2014
planning but was unable to convince them to have  USAC sanctioned races;
this offers some improvement in the planned  criterium, if you are interested.
Jack Groves

*

IHBC Downtown  Criterium Changes!

The two ‘open’ races are now gone, we now have  three races:

Open (CAT 3/4/5) Men and All Women (30 mins) — Women will be  scored/prized
separately.
Master’s Men 40+ (CAT 3/4) — 45 mins
Open Men  (CAT 1/2/3) — 45 mins

Lapped riders will be pulled!
Not Sanctioned  by USAC – BUT a $1200 cash purse!
Link to Register: http://tiny.cc/kqxlfx

If you have any questions, please send me an email and I will contact
Jeff. I hope you like these changes enough to participate in the event. I think
it will be a blast!

As always, all this stuff including Volunteer opportunities, our  Sponsors,
the Trading Post and more can be found on our website.

Have fun  - be safe!

Spencer

email: _durangowheelclub at gmail.com_ (mailto:durangowheelclub at gmail.com)
twitter:  DWCDirector
website: _durangowheelclub.com_ (http://durangowheelclub.com/)

The Durango Wheel  Club: Cycling in Durango Since 1895

Jack Groves, P E  LGC
Energy Southwest  Inc.
505-898-8964