[NMCycling] Online registration Gran Fondo Santa Fe

Michael McCalla via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue May 13 11:22:20 MDT 2014

Hi Everybody,
The forecast looks perfect for Sunday, lows in the low 50s and highs in the upper 70s, not heinously windy, should be a great day for a big ride, a PR, a brew or two, and some cash prizes/awards!
So get signed up at:
http://www.active.com/santa-fe-nm/cycling/races/gran-fondo-santa-fe-2014?keywords=na
If you have even the slightest problem with registering, let me know and I'll try to help you!  You can pick-up pacetes register Saturday from 12-4 at New Mexico BikeNSport or at the Century venue at the St. Michael's Dr. /Hospital Dr. as well, but the fee goes up to $ 70.  NO SUNDAY REGISTRATION, PACKET PICK-UP ONLY.
Check out our site for the latest information:
http://granfondosantafe.wordpress.com/
And remember to look at the schedule for the HUGE Bike and Brew Festival in Santa Fe this weekend, events run from Thursday to Sunday, ending with the awards/concert for the Gran Fondo:
http://outsidesantafe.com/
Hope to see lots of you there!
Mike McCalla