[NMCycling] Tues MTB

Hawke Morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue May 27 14:33:41 MDT 2014

Tuesday MTBers:

I have the flu and will not be out this evening.  It was a point to point and not going to be marked anyway, so it does not really make any difference, except that I will not be there to physically tell you all the course.  Call me if you have questions or see a typo on my directions.  The course is pretty simple, it mostly just follows Faulty Tr.  Four turns for the A Course and three for the Bs.  There are some truly lovely sections of trail up there, and I would encourage you all come out.  I posted a print friendly detailed course description on the site.  Print out one out, and maybe a couple of spares in case anyone forgets.

Course descriptions and other info at
http://hawkemorgan.com/cycling/

Have a nice ride,

4214 Mesa Grande Pl SE