[NMCycling] Bill McLain Memorial Crest Race-June 1st

Stacey Nenninger via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri May 30 16:47:12 MDT 2014

Only a few hours left to get signed up under the early registration price, so don't wait!  You can register until midnight tonight at www.newmexicosportsonlinecom<http://www.newmexicosportsonlinecom>.  Number pick up and registration will be tomorrow, Saturday, from 2:00-4:00 at Sport Systems (6915 Montgomery NE).  We will have a table set up downstairs in the bike shop.  If you can't make it to Sport Systems, you can register and/or pick up your number at the race start between 7:30 and 8:30.  Save yourself the time and pick up your number on Saturday at Sport Systems.

*         We are still in need of several volunteers to either drive a follow car or assist as corner marshals.  If anyone can help, please contact Randy Corcoran at 440-0603 or me as soon as possible.  We will offer a free race registration to anyone who has a friend who is willing to volunteer.

*         We purchased several cases of water bottles, so if anyone wants to assist handing them out at the feed zone, we can offer neutral water support.  It will be a hot day, and I know the racers would appreciate the water.  Some of you might have friends going up to the feed zone, so let me know if they would be willing to hand water to other racers while they are there.

See you this weekend!  Thank you!
Stacey Nenninger

Stacey L. Nenninger, CCIM
Vice President
ARGUS Investment Realty
4700 Montgomery Blvd. NE
Suite 200
Albuquerque, NM 87109

Direct 505.855.7608
Cell 505.463.3022

www.argusinvestmentrealty.com

EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by replay email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited.