[NMCycling] Meeting this weekend??

M. John Jordan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Nov 7 12:42:49 MST 2014

All,  A quick clarification on the email I just sent out.  At the NMBRA Annual meeting we will be working on setting the first pass at the race calendar for 2015, so please bring your race event dates and we will start the building of the race calendar for all events.  The race calendar is, by design, a dynamic and often changing set of dates, so the sooner we get it started the better.  Thanks to Pamala T. for catching my mistake!

Cheers,
John Jordan, NMBRA President
 M. John Jordan (mjohnjordan at yahoo.com)