[NMCycling] (no subject)

Antonia DeHorney via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Nov 8 11:29:58 MST 2014

NMSU will not be able to hold their annual cross weekend in November.
Active Knowledge has kindly agreed to promote an 11/22 series race at Mesa
Del Sol.  We had some great feedback on his last course.  Stephen (race
director) has plenty of alternative courses already designed and is taking
into consideration everyone's feedback from his earlier race.  Thank you
Stephen for your support.

Hawke Morgan will be trying to permit 2 additional Good Old Fashioned cross
races on 11/16 and 11/23 to keep everyone's legs spinning.

We would like to thank all the Racers, Race Directors and Volunteers for
helping create this awesome series - it would not happen if it was not for
them.

--
*Antonia DeHorney*
*D.A.S.H.*