[NMCycling] Fast wheels make fast bikes! FS Stan's Race Golds 29er

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Nov 19 14:47:36 MST 2014

Hi ya'll,
Thanksgiving is only a week away, and you know what that means!  Time to
get some race wheels on that mountain bike and take it turkey hunting!
I've got a pair of 2014 Stan's 29er Race Golds that I got back in April and
only used occasionally to ride to church on Sunday.  Seriously, these are
in very good shape with only one minor ding.  1390g.  Currently set up QR 9
/ 10x135, but these hubs can be converted to QR15 / 142x12 with some
additional hardware from Stan's.
http://www.notubes.com/ZTR-29er-Race-Gold-Wheelset-P782.aspx
MSRP $950, yours for the Crazy Nate price of $500.
email me, call, or txt: (505)980-5388
Nate

Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer
Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388