[NMCycling] Transport Tandem From Denver to Albuquerque

Geoff Mather via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Oct 4 17:21:43 MDT 2014

Hello Cyclists,
I purchased a tandem and tandem roof rack mount in Denver that I need to get transported to Albuquerque.  If anyone is driving from Denver to Albuquerque in the next week or so I would be happy to pay $100 for your services.  The bike came with a Rocky Mount tandem roof rack that fits on either a Yakima or Thule rack if that helps you. The tandem is at Turin Bike Shop 700 Lincoln St, Denver and I can meet you anywhere in Albuquerque or Santa Fe.

Or if anyone wants to ride it (solo or with a stoker) from Denver to ABQ I would make for a heck of an adventure!
Thanks for your time.

Ride hard and be safe!

Geoff Mather
cell 505.401.2700