[NMCycling] Glorieta Cyclocross Weekend Information

Brent Bonwell via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Oct 14 21:02:01 MDT 2014

I'll second what Antonia said.   Glorieta Camps hosted our XTERRA event
last August and it was great.  In addition to the races, there are lots
of fun events this weekends for friends and family that tag along.  Make
it a weekend and take advantage of their very reasonable lodging and
food options (they even offer bike valet service while you eat!).  Two
days of racing, two different courses, one great venue, only $50 for
both races.

They are offering free zip line drops, drift trikes, and mountain
scooters that are ridiculous with 8" travel forks and disk brakes. It's
worth going just to watch the racing and do all the "fun stuff" they are
offering spectators and racers.  During Saturday's race I *think* you'll
be able to do the zip drop line OVER the course.  Too cool!

See the attached for more info on the non race events and lodging.

Brent