[NMCycling] Haunted Mesa Pycho-Cross Race Day 1 and Day 2

Stephen Williamson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Oct 16 08:54:40 MDT 2014

Thanks to all that came out and pre rode part of the Mesa del Sol course.
I have been given tons of feedback and so have some changes to mention.
 First, the grass area will be about 3 times longer, and I will move
the course so as to not run over the metal barriers.
 Second, the out and back on the Mesa will be removed.
 Third the 'Fly over' will be removed and a run up in the park will
take its place.

Also I have taken over the Sunday race and will run it on part of the
same course. some backwards and some in the same direction.

Come on out on Tuesday and pre ride it and give me your constructive feedback.

There will be a Cross camp held on Friday October 24th from 5-7pm. A
Pro/Coach is coming to town to give us the wisdom he has acquired over
many years of racing.
More on this later. Just save the time and date.

Thanks

Stephen ky Williamson