[NMCycling] Annual NMBRA Meeting - Save the Date

Joanna Eckstein via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Oct 20 10:03:00 MDT 2014

The annual USA Cycling Local Association meeting is November 8, 2014 in
Colorado.  Therefore, the NMBRA Annual Meeting will be rescheduled to
assure all information from the LA meeting is available.  We will let you
know ASAP when the rescheduled date will be.

Thank you.
Joanna Eckstein
NMBRA Secretary