[NMCycling] Saturdays course.

Stephen Williamson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Oct 22 11:31:45 MDT 2014

I have heard the gossip and the talk about the Tuesday MdS course being
hard/unridable. That may be, however the Saturday course is a lot different.
There are less twisty corners and lots of long wide open grass and dirt
sections.
The steep run up/descent is gone as is the twisty mesa section.
There will be a run/barrier section in the grass on the hill on the west
side of the course. We will also remove any of the grass barriers that were
in the way on the Tuesday night course.
This will be my 75th cross race promoted in New Mexico, nearly as many as
Hawke.
Any Questions?

Stephen/ky