[NMCycling] New NMES winter Fat Bike ride in Chama

Lenny Goodell via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Oct 24 15:16:43 MDT 2014

Hey All,

   Heads up, Dave Burdette is planning to put on a NMES Fat Bike ride around
the end of January in Chama, depending on snow conditions. The ride with
take the railroad tracks from Chama up to Cumbres Pass and then do a short
loop on the roads and then back down the railroad tracks to Chama.  Course
will be about 40 miles and will be packed out with snowmobiles.

I will send out a link once we have it more defined and a page on the NMES
website.

Now go get yourselves some Fat bikes!!

-Lenny